Rowland Gorringe have been successfully helping people move home for over 80 years
Established in 1926, Rowland Gorringe Estate Agents have earned a reputation for their professional, courteous and confidential approach.
We have four Sussex based offices in Seaford, Lewes, Uckfield and Heathfield. We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and HomeLink Relocation Network. This links us with over
1,600 independent Estate Agents across the country.
* Established 1926
* Independent Estate Agents
* Prime location Sussex offices in Lewes, Seaford, Uckfield and Heathfield
* Members of the National Association of Estate Agents
* Part of HomeLink the largest Independent Estate Agency group in Europe
* Traditional values - Today's technology
* Internet advertising on our own and main property portals
* Full colour brochures
* Local and national colour advertising
* Tailored marketing plans to suite individual requirements
* Accompanied viewings if required
* Free marketing advice
* Free market valuation and marketing advice
* Independent mortgage and financial advice
* Competitive fees
* Antique and fine art Auction Galleries
* For all your town & country property requirements from Maisonettes to Mansions
Situated on the South Coast of England between the coastal resorts of
Eastbourne and Brighton, Seaford is a small town with a population of
22,000. Seaford enjoys a wide choice of shopping facilities. There is a
Railway station with main line access to London Victoria (90 minutes).
Frequent bus service to Eastbourne & Brighton. Cross Channel Ferry
service from Newhaven to Dieppe. Two Golf courses. Non commercialised
Seafront promenade and beach. Picturesque walks over the South Downs,
through Friston Forest and the National Trust Cuckmere Valley.