- Scrivener & Reinger, were founded in 1979 and are Banbury's longest established family run independent estate agents with a proven track record and strong local reputation.
- Our agency is involved in the sale, letting and management of properties in both the town and surrounding villages.
paragraphWe will get you moving!!In a constantly moving market we have a:
- focused and flexible approach and use the
- latest marketing techniques to get your property noticed,
- with the assistance of knowledgeable and pro-active staff.
- We pride ourselves on keeping our clients fully informed and send regular activity reports detailing: advertising, viewings and feedback, details on numbers of particulars sent out, and offers received, so you will always know what we are doing for you.
- We love a challenge so if you are selling or letting a property where we don't appear to have something similar, then..
Don't assume we can't sell/let it, if you can't see that we have handled a similar property instead let us demonstrate how we will...we think you will be impressed!
Also if your current agent isn't also getting the results you want, then don't despair, we are sure we will have the solution!! (Please check your agency terms)
Call us now and get moving on 01295 257474!
High Street, BANBURY 2 bedroom flat
Easington Road, Banbury 3 bedroom semi-detached houseSold STC
Rochester Way, Twyford, Banbury 4 bedroom property
Centre Street, Banbury 3 bedroom terraced houseSold STC
Church Lane, Shutford, Banbury 3 bedroom cottage
The Greensward, Wardington, Banbury 3 bedroom end of terrace houseSold STC
Farmfield Road, Banbury 3 bedroom semi-detached house
Twyford Avenue, Twyford, BANBURY 2 bedroom bungalow
Forsythia Walk, Banbury 2 bedroom semi-detached house
Nuffield Drive, Banbury 2 bedroom end of terrace house
The Prebend, Northend, Southam 3 bedroom terraced house
Sage Close, Banbury 5 bedroom detached house
Centre Street, Banbury 2 bedroom cottageSold STC
Brinkburn Grove, Banbury 3 bedroom propertySold STC