Skitts estate agents began in 1979 as a Partnership and has proudly remained so for over 37 years. This means the people who own the Company, run the Company on a daily basis and are responsible for all aspects of its growth, success and professionalism. Currently, the four Partners oversee eight branches and 30 staff across the West Midlands region and as such, are one of the largest independent sales and letting agencies in the area. ARLA and RICS qualifications allow individual Partners to offer additional, specialist services including property surveys, valuations and buy to let advice. Whilst probably best known for residential property sales, lettings and management, the Company offers an active commercial and industrial property agency service including specialist advice on rent reviews, lease renewals and investment portfolios.
The branch network enables us to cross sell properties from every office providing maximum coverage within the local area. Regular local press advertising, eye-catching for sale boards, back lit display signs on high street locations and digital quality sales particulars produced by our own in-house printing department, means the traditional methods and values of estate agency continue to be supported and developed.
With the introduction of the internet, email, property apps and search portals such as Rightmove, new ways of reaching potential buyers have been created. Our recently launched interactive website enables customers to search for properties quickly and efficiently whilst vendors are assured that their property will be listed worldwide within minutes of taking an instruction. It is a fast, new world where data and information can be collated and forwarded to a mobile device in a matter of moments. Whilst not perhaps an innovator of such developments, Skitts have always been fast followers willing to embrace the best new concepts and equip our staff with the tools and training to achieve success.
Why Choose Us?
Selling, buying or letting of property is probably one of the most important financial decisions we make. Choosing the right estate agent, its profile, location, willingness to spend on promotional advertising and embrace the latest technology should surely form part of that decision.
• Helpful marketing advice combined with a realistic market value is usually the starting point in the selling process.
• A variety of marketing and commission packages to suit the needs of the customer, must also be welcomed.
• High profile marketing employing the latest technology and access to property portals such as Rightmove and onthemarket.com are essential.
• Regular contact from trained, motivated sales staff who review your marketing strategy and assist in the eventual agreement of a sale price would be nice.
• Assistance with the arrangement of the legal formalities and perhaps even financial advice in connection with your next purchase may well be needed.
• The smooth transfer of ownership after a sale has been agreed by receiving regular updates throughout the selling process is probably what sets a good agent apart from the rest.
At Skitts we tick all these boxes priding ourselves on customer service evidenced by the many letters and cards you will see proudly displayed in every one of our eight branches. Providing a comprehensive coverage across the West Midlands area, Skitts are large enough to matter but still small enough to care about every aspect of your property move. Run by the Partners who founded the Company, we offer over 140 years combined expertise and knowledge.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Walsall. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.