Sorbys – lowering the cost of moving
South Yorkshire estate agency, Sorbys, is improving the services home buyers and sellers have come to expect in Barnsley and the surrounding areas.
Sorbys keeps commissions low, whilst still using the local media and many other marketing tools to secure maximum exposure for its clients. Thanks to the exceptional standards of care delivered by the independent, family-run firm, the majority of new business comes from recommendations.
No one is in a better position to sell your home than the person who visited you, which is why Sorbys guarantees its valuer will oversee your sale right through to completion. The close knit team focuses exclusively on clients and prides itself on delivering exceptional standards of care.
Because buyers often search the internet in the evening, Sorbys remain open for business until 9pm weekdays on (01226) 799000. Requests for viewings and valuations can also be made by email and are guaranteed a prompt response. Send your enquiry to email@example.com or click the ‘email agent’ link above.
Do you have a home to sell?
Sorbys’ comprehensive property sales package includes:
• Free valuation and initial advice from an experienced valuer
• No upfront agent costs
• No marketing costs
• Internet advertised including Rightmove
• Optional enhanced listing on Rightmove, increasing the exposure of your property
• Impressive local newspaper advertising
• An extensive mailing list, updated daily
• Eye catching ‘for sale’ boards
• Accompanied viewings at no extra charge
• High quality printed brochures with wide angle photographs and useful floor plans
Note: The pin shows the centre of the branch's postcode, and does not pinpoint the exact address.