LETTINGS and MANAGEMENT
Welcome to Strakers Residential Lettings and Property Management Department. Strakers have successfully Let and Managed properties throughout Wiltshire for many years. With a team of no less than 16 experienced staff in 8 high profile High Street offices throughout the region, we believe we offer an unrivalled level of service to you, our valued clients. Qualified Lettings Negotiators are available to give professional advice and helpful guidance on all aspects of the letting process to include Buy To Let acquisition, free Rental Valuations and the advertising and Letting of a wide range and style of rental properties in your area. ARLA affiliated./ NFOPP qualified administration support staff guide applicants through the referencing and contracting process and Strakers boast dedicated staff committed to the specific needs of rent arrears, notices, legal issues and utilities. An in house accounts team eases the financial requirements and our 4 strong highly efficient and enthusiastic team of Property Managers work tirelessly to ensure the well being of your property. The key to successful letting is communication and at Strakers we pride ourselves in ensuring a close bond with all our clients. Please see Strakers "Meet Our Team" to see who you will be working with.
Landlords you're in safe hands.
We are so confident in the level of our checks that we will guarantee to remove the tenant from your property if they fail to pay their rent.
· We will check for any adverse credit history such as, bankruptcy, CCJs and court decrees and also check if there's any previous names and addresses which they haven't disclosed
· We will check whether there is any undisclosed credit history which is linked to their current and most recent homes & that the banking details provided are for a genuine bank account. We check against up to three credit agencies
· We will conduct a check against HomeLet's own Default Database - this may indicate whether your tenant has not been able to pay their rent in the past & conduct a Financial Sanctions check, it is important to make sure that your tenant isn't registered to any of the Government's Asset Freezing lists - because this could mean they are unable to pay their rent in the future
· We will contact the previous Landlord or Managing Agent who will need to verify the tenants have always paid their rent on time, taken good care of the property and not had a deposit withheld for dilapidations
· We will also speak to their employer to check the tenant is being paid what they have told us and that there is no reason their employment will be terminated any time soon
And there's more...
· We can also reference Overseas Guarantors, perfect for those tenants with parents or relatives abroad
· Plus, for the first year of the tenancy we will also guarantee to remove the tenant from your property if they fail to pay their rent - great news!
Strakers recognise the varying needs of Landlords when renting their properties and are willing to tailor a package to meet your specific requirements, however, routinely there are 3 levels of service as follows:
LET AND RENT COLLECTION