Taylors Estate Agents offer the very best service and customer care from their local office network, whilst providing National Coverage through the Countrywide Estate Agency Group
Established in 1974, Taylors Estate Agents have been successfully selling property for over 25 years.
Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Taylors Residential Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network – as part of Countrywide Residential Lettings our network of over 150 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Applicants – over 2000 applicants a week choose to register their letting needs across our network allowing us to select the right tenant for you.
* Staff – Taylors Residential Lettings staff are trained in all aspects of the lettings business. Our experience and knowledge would be difficult to match and we pride ourselves on the number of staff that have passed the ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) Stage One competency test.
* Advertising – not only advertising on the web our network advertises in over 100 local publications to maintain maximum interest in our client’s properties whilst vacant and to minimise the periods when rent is not being paid.
* Company Contacts – we deal on a daily basis with national and international companies who are moving staff around the globe and throughout the UK to secure the very best tenants for our clients.
* Local Contacts – through our branch network we have developed excellent contacts with local employers, investors and landlords that prove invaluable when searching for the right tenant.
* Our Management Service – Taylors Residential Lettings prides itself on being able to offer a comprehensive and dedicated property management service to manage a tenancy effectively and to our client’s requirements.
We have our own specialist insurance products, branded as Lets-cover, for buildings, contents and to cover any loss of rent and legal expenses. It is important for landlords to insure their property specifically for a tenants occupation; tenants are responsible for insuring their own contents.
Our Branch staff will be able to provide you with a no obligation quotation (subject to terms and conditions) or alternatively you can obtain an instant quotation by visiting our insurance website: www.letscover.co.uk.
Taylors Estate Agents will sell your house for the Best Possible Price because…..
Taylors are part of the largest Estate Agency Group in the UK and in the last 30+ years have established themselves as the most successful subsidiary within the Countrywide Group. With over 1100 offices the Group can offer unrivalled coverage across the country.
Taylors local network of 39 offices is computer linked across 6 counties including Beds, Bucks, Cambs, Herts, Northants, & Oxon, which means that we can provide full details of every property we are marketing within all of those branches, this gives maximum exposure leading to more viewings, and the Best Possible Price for your property.
Taylors firmly believe in promoting from within and all our staff work their way up through the company and undergo continued training to ensure that our clients receive the best customer service possible whilst also benefiting from our staff’s knowledge and experience. So strong is our belief in this that we voluntarily subscribe to the Ombudsman for Estate Agents Scheme agreeing to work within their strict guidelines giving our clients even greater peace of mind.
Innovative and dynamic Estate Agency is at the very heart of our commercial philosophy and we operate throughout the whole spectrum of the residential property market from the humblest starter home right up to the properties handled by our specialist Executive Homes division, we also have a division specializing in New Homes.
Therefore whatever type of property you own please call for a free, no obligation, current market appraisal.
Directions to the branch – It is located in Exchange House, on the corner of Midsummer Boulevard and Saxon Gate (V7) next to the Holiday Inn and facing Debenhams across the V7. There is ample parking in close proximity
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Milton Keynes. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.