The Letting Centre is an independent family run business offering a personal yet professional touch. The Letting Centre specialise in Residential Letting and Property Management in Woking and surrounding areas.
The Letting Centre are members of the ARLA, Property Ombudsman and the TDS and adhere strictly to a professional code of conduct. We provide our clients with best advice, backed by the latest technology. The Letting Centre benefits from a High Street location and has developed close relationships with blue chip companies, relocation agents and local developers.
Property Lettings and Management is our sole business. Our loyalties are focussed 100% on Letting, We offer full management, rent collection or lettings only of all sizes and styles of residential properties. We offer a complete property service.
Our unrivalled knowledge, experience and expertise ensures that the letting of property is happy for all concerned.
Are you thinking of renting out your property?
When it comes to letting your property you want reassurance that your investment is in safe hands. We offer a complete, cost-effective property management service for landlords, and as specialists we manage property effectively and efficiently, ensuring smooth running tenancies and compliance with the various landlord/tenants laws.
Our list of services includes:
1. Visiting you at the property and providing you with a rental valuation and any other advice in regards to letting out your property.
2. Using various methods (advertising, tenantís waiting list, to let board etc...) we will locate a suitable tenant for the property and accompany them to the viewing.
3. Carrying out the necessary credit checks, obtain and evaluate references.
4. Prepare the tenancy agreement and arrange the necessary signature(s) from the tenant.
5. Collecting a deposit which will be treated in accordance with the current legislation.
6. Prepare a schedule of condition and an inventory of the property.
7. Check the tenant in to the property and agree the inventory.
8. Assist with the transfer of utility services (gas, water, electric & council tax) in to the tenantís name.
9. Receive rental payments in advance from the tenant and make prompt payment to you together with a detailed statement.
10.Carry out an inspection of the property on a regular basis and report any issues to you.
11. Arrange with you any maintenance or repairs to the property where necessary using our comprehensive list of tried and tested contractors or, alternatively, you may prefer us to use a contractor already known to you.
12.Maintain contact with the existing tenant and arrange renewals of the agreement as and when necessary.
13.When the tenancy ends, we will arrange check out, where the inventory is checked and schedule of condition made.
14.We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum vacant periods to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property.