We pride ourselves on being ‘just that little bit different’ from other estate agents. Our friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated sales team has years of valuable experience and we offer a genuinely warm, friendly and professional service to all our clients – whether you are looking to rent, sell or buy. We're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
We are monitored and regulated by the Property Ombudsman for Residential Sales and Lettings (which is the only scheme recognised by the Office of Fair Trading) and our massive growth and customer service success has just been recognised by winning the Trafford Start Up Business of the Year Award 2010. In addition, a large proportion of our business is from referrals - satisfied Clients who have recommended us to friends and family.
For an informal, no obligation chat, please feel free to ring us on 08456 800 262.
Legal fees Paid Offer – Terms and conditions
1) Customer must sign our standard terms and conditions for a minimum of 12 weeks on a sole selling agreement basis to qualify for this offer
2) A maximum figure will be agreed at the point the property is reserved and a memorandum od sale is issued
3) Any fee above the agreed amount will be the responsibility of the customer / lender
4) Our offer only relates to fees in connection with the sale of the property. Any fees to purchase will be the responsibility of the customer /vendor
5) The offer is on basis that the customer instructs one of the practises who are on property perspective’s panel of recommended solicitors
6) Property perspective reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time and without notice.
7) The offer will only be valid if the property is sold by property perspective within 12 weeks of marketing and is subject to any fee invoice being settled upon legal completion.
8) The offer is not valid to corporate client/ vendors
9) The offer is subject to the customer signing our Terms and Conditions by 31 March 2014