Python Properties was established in 1997 by its two partners, Peter Broome BSc MRICS, Chartered Surveyor, and Captain Martin Johnson MNI.
Python Properties have recently rebranded their lettings division.
We are a team of experienced, dedicated professionals who specialise in providing excellent quality residential accommodation to Students at Teesside University, Durham University Queen's Campus and Newcastle medical students.
Our office is in central Middlesbrough beside Teesside University.
Office opening hours - Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.
• All properties owned, managed and maintained by ourselves
• Operating for 18 years
• 6000 student tenants since 1997
• Emphasis on quality of service
• Health and Safety a priority
• Smart, comfortable and secure properties
• Students treated as professional clients
• 24/7 365 cover
• Managers from professional backgrounds
• Helpful and friendly team
• Dedicated maintenance team
• Regular quality audits and surveys
• All properties are in or close to town centre
• Work closely with Universities and local Councils
• 1 bedroom apartments up to 12 bedroom properties