paragraphParham Student Village is one of the most popular locations for Canterbury student accommodation.
It is ideal for students studying at CCC and it is also convenient for University of Kent and University of The Creative Arts.
Parham Road is 1 mile north east of Canterbury City Centre, with CCCU's campus an easy 15 minute walk from our site, University of Kent is 30 minutes walk away. However, if you prefer there are very regular buses running alongside our site that go directly to each campus. Supermarkets and gyms are all a short walk from Parham Road.
2016/2017 Bookings Available Now.
All-inclusive bills. No hidden extras. This covers Gas, Electricity, WiFi, Water, Council Tax and Maintenance.
Our flats and houses are in Albert Mews, Stour Promenade, Parham Close, Hamill Terrace and Glenside Avenue.
There is limited parking available on site. All contracts run from 12th September 2016 to 13th August 2017 (48 weeks).
WiFi within the property is provided for free and is not part of your accommodation package.
Phone: 01227 806344
- All utilities included in rent - no hidden extras.
- WiFi within the property is provided for free and is not part of your accommodation package.
- On Site Management Team.
- 24/7 site security throughout Parham Road Student Village.
- All contracts runs from 12th September 2016 to 13th August 2017 (48 weeks).
- Bedding packs available from http://www.unikitout.com/collections/universal-student-living
Parham Close, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1 bedroom private hallsPreviously Marketed
Hamill Terrace, Parham Close, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1 bedroom private hallsPreviously Marketed
Parham Close, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1 bedroom flat sharePreviously Marketed