We offer FREE property rental valuations and FREE advice on the presentation of your property for the rental market.
We provide a range of services for landlords, enabling you to choose the level of support and day-to- day management you want. We let both furnished and unfurnished properties.
We are happy to advise you on any buy to let investment or on the practicalities of renting out your property.
Our competitive fee structure is clear with no hidden costs. We offer a true value for money service.
- Advice on letting your property
- Advice and assistance with statutory regulations
- Marketing, advertising and showing your property
- Arranging an inventory and schedule of condition
- Thorough tenant referencing via specialist agency
- Preparation of all tenancy agreements and notices
- Checks at the beginning and end of each tenancy
- Notifying utilities of change of occupancy and any meter readings
- Collection of rents and pursuing arrears
- Prompt payment of net rental income into your bank account
- Registration of deposits collected and lodged with My Deposits (TDS Custodial)
- Detailed monthly statement sent by post or email.
- Regular property inspection and feedback
- Arrangement of maintenance and repairs
- Arrangement of gardening and cleaning services
All our tenants undergo a comprehensive credit and reference checking process.
A minimum deposit of six weeks' rent is held on each property to cover any damages found at the end of the tenancy.
A full inventory is prepared by an independent trained inventory clerk.
At Webbs Estate Agents we use many forms of advertising to market your property. Our own website, local papers and trade magazines, along with our distinctive To Let boards and of course, several leading internet sites including rightmove.co.uk, zoopla.co.uk and Primelocation.com to ensure maximum coverage.
Webbs Estate Agents is a SAFE agent (Safe Agent Fully Endorsed), meaning we protect landlords and tenants via money protection schemes. We are a member of the National Approved Letting Scheme.
- We have separately designated business accounts for client monies and tenant deposits
- These business accounts are reconciled daily and independently audited by NALS and our external auditors.
- We adhere to strict codes of practice under the Client Money Handling Regulations
- We abide by strict rules of professional conduct
- We carry substantial levels of Professional Indemnity Insurance cover
- We employ a formal complaints handling procedure