Who are Wembley Park Residential Ltd?
In 2008 Quintain opened the first Wembley Park Residential building Forum House, along with an on site sales and lettings service. They had a vision to create a seamless experience for buyers, by ensuring that the specialist sales and lettings professionals worked in tandem, to create a one stop shop.
The Wembley Park community has subsequently developed, with Quadrant Court opening in 2010 and 4 Lakeside Way in 2012, attracting investment purchasers, home buyers and tenants alike. In fact, people like living here so much that happy residents are encouraging their friends to live here too, with 25% of sales and lettings born out of recommendation
The ARLA qualified team deal exclusively with the Wembley City Award Winning Apartments (What House 2011) and offer the following services:
* Assist owner occupiers to find the right home
* Rent investor’s apartments to good quality tenants
* Advise investors on yields and returns
* Offer specialist knowledge of the local market & Wembley Park development
* Offer detailed guidance and care to tenants
* Arrange for pre-let apartments to be ready for handover
* Manage all sales, lettings and property management from the site office
The Team have recently expanded their experience into the fluid re-sale market, assisting owners to source a suitable buyer for their Wembley Park investment.
Further Wembley Park homes are due to be built in coming years, as Quintain’s Wembley regeneration gathers momentum with the completion of Student Court and the new 4* Hilton Hotel in 2012 and The London Designer Outlet, featuring 85 shops, 25 bars and restaurants and a nine screen Cineworld and Brent Civic Centre opening in 2013. Wembley City is quickly becoming a leading residential, retail, leisure and entertainment destination!
Forum House, Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0AB