The Fordingbridge Office sits at the heart of the Woolley & Wallis Partnership’s network of 7 offices and provides unrivalled coverage of the New Forest, Downland and Avon Valley areas,
supported from the neighbouring offices in Ringwood, Salisbury, Romsey and Lymington.
Woolley & Wallis have been selling and advising on village & country homes, farms and equestrian holdings in the New Forest and surrounding areas since 1884.
Our personal service, unparalleled local knowledge, national exposure and unbridled dedication satisfies both the Firm's philosophy as well as our client's high expectations.
We will find the right buyer for you and your property.
Our Service includes:
• Residential marketing and sales.
• Village & country homes.
• Farm, rural & equestrian specialists.
• Pony paddocks, grazing and agricultural land.
• Residential lettings & management.
• Residential & Agricultural consultancy & management.
• Commercial sale & lettings.
• Land & New Homes.
• Planning & development advice.
• Building surveys, Home Buyer’s Reports & valuations.
• Formal valuations for Probate, taxation, and matrimonial purposes.
• Furniture & Chattels valuations.