At burnetware we are dedicated to making sure your property plans are completely successful. Whether you are thinking of selling, letting or instructing our Survey Department, you will find our knowledge and experience of the local property market second to none.
As long established Agents - our first office opened in 1882, our most recent in 2005 - we provide a highly personal and professional service fully supported by the very latest marketing techniques.
All our residential sales offices believe in putting you, the client, first. Our aim is to make each sale as smooth as possible. All our sales valuations are carried out free with no obligation, and our commission rates are always competitive.
To ensure a successful sale we provide clear and accurate sales particulars, supported by an attractive 'For Sale' board.
We also arrange for colour advertising and photograph with details of your property to be displayed in our office windows and web site. Our sales negotiators will actively promote your property and ensure all viewings are accompanied, whenever required.
lettings and property management
Our lettings and management department provides comprehensive support to meet all your letting needs. As a long established, progressive management practice, we have built up a large portfolio of properties, and our many satisfied clients can vouch for the quality of our service.
- Free appraisal and advice
- Free advertising
- Accompanied viewings
- Full credit checking service
- Regular progress updates
- Inventory service available
- Gas safety checks arranged
- Guaranteed rent scheme available
- Full rent collection
- Monthly payments
- Members of ARLA
- Large catchment area
- Tenancy agreements and notices prepared
- Letting covered by all offices
- All management arranged through Head Office
- Clients money protected by Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Regulations
surveys and valuations
burnetware. professional services cover both residential and commercial property. Our highly experienced team of Chartered Surveyors provide building surveys, Home Buyers reports and mortgage advice.
Key features of our service are:
- Speedy surveying tailored to your needs
- Quotations without obligation
- Valuations for building society and bank mortgages
- Valuations for probate, insurance, tax and matrimonial purposes
Our many clients include household names such as Abbey National plc, Nationwide Building Society, Woolwich plc, Cheltenham & Gloucester, Barclays Bank plc and First National Bank plc.
Telephone: 020 8693 3939 for firm quotation
A comprehensive portfolio of professional services includes:
- Rent Reviews
- Lease renewals
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Party wall disputes
- Insurance claims
- Compulsory purchase work
- Expert advice on all aspects of residential and commercial property
- Expert witness reports
- Valuations for buying your freehold or lease extension.
Note: The pin shows the centre of the branch's postcode, and does not pinpoint the exact address.