paragraphWho are jjFOX Property?
We are residential estate agents and lettings agents. We are part of the jjFOX Group, one of the South West's fastest growing sales companies over recent years (according to the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 100 UK companies). We proactively sell, let and manage properties in Bristol and Cornwall.
What makes us different?
Everybody is a potential client whether you are a Buyer, Seller, Landlord or Tenant. So whoever you are, we want to talk to you and the same ethos and standards apply. Today's tenant is tomorrows landlord and we need to cater for everyone's needs. With this in mind we offer a service underpinned by the following values:
- Viewings when you want 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week should allow us the time to do that all important viewing. Our phone lines are open the same hours, 6 days a week.
- Hard work. We work longer and harder than the majority of agents. We actively go out to find the right property or tenant for you.
- Quality photographs and lots of them; it may take a bit more effort but it's worth it.
- Speed to market. We pride ourselves on a very quick turnaround and so long as you are available to approve the particulars, we can usually get your property fully to market within 48 hours of engagement (and often quicker).
- Strong applicant base. We maintain an applicant base which is second to none. It is made up both of local Bristol people and those looking to move to the area. More importantly, we keep it up to date. That means we may call you whether you are active or not, just to keep up to date with any developments in your personal Bristol housing circumstances.
- Transparent fee structures. Unlike other Bristol letting agencies, there are no additional hidden costs or set up fees.
- Competitive rates on all Bristol property sales and Bristol lettings.
- Building relationships. Repeat business is key to our success, we want to act as your local Bristol property consultant again and again.
- Regular updates. We call you and we keep in touch (we think communication is very important). If we can help you we will, if we cannot deliver we will tell you.
- Repeat business is not purely about delivery. Whether your search for Bristol property with us is successful or not we believe you will come back on the basis of the service you will receive.
Barleyfields, Bristol, BS2 1 bedroom flatPreviously Marketed
Ashley Down Road, Ashley Down, Bristol, BS7 4 bedroom terraced houseLet Agreed
Cheltenham Road, Cotham, Bristol, BS6 1 bedroom flatPreviously Marketed
Fishponds Road, Eastville, Bristol, BS5 4 bedroom terraced house
Longmead Avenue, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7 4 bedroom semi-detached houseNew home Let Agreed
Victoria Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2 bedroom terraced houseLet Agreed
Hunters Way, Filton, BS34 6 bedroom houseLet Agreed
Cathedral Walk, Clifton, Bristol, BS1 1 bedroom flat
Braggs Lane, Bristol, BS2 2 bedroom apartmentPreviously Marketed
Christmas Street, Bristol, BS1 3 bedroom maisonette
Forest Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 4 bedroom house
Highbury Road, Horfield, Bristol, BS7 4 bedroom terraced houseLet Agreed
Orchard Street, Clifton, Bristol, BS1 9 bedroom town house
West Street, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 2 bedroom ground floor flat
Old Market Street, St. Philips, Bristol, BS2 1 bedroom ground floor flatPreviously Marketed
Staple Hill Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 4 bedroom terraced house
Canford Lane, Westbury-On-Trym, Bristol, BS9 2 bedroom flatPreviously Marketed
Muller Avenue, Ashley Down, Bristol, BS7 5 bedroom house
Filton Avenue, Filton, Bristol, BS34 4 bedroom terraced house
Springfield Avenue, Ashley Down, Bristol, BS7 4 bedroom house