Time2move.com are an independent firm of Estate Agents, where the directors take a hands on approach to the running of the business. With 3 offices in South London, Time 2 Move offer residential sales, residential letting, property management and free mortgage advice, in the areas of Tooting, North Mitcham, Colliers Wood, Streatham, Brixton Hill, Norbury, Norwood, Crystal Palace, Tulse Hill and Dulwich. With over 30 years of combined local knowledge our professional sales staff are here to guide you through the sales or rentals process.
What can you expect from time2move.com?
- 3 computer linked, high profile offices
- Contemporary advertising campaigns in 5 local papers covering the boroughs of Wandsworth, Lambeth and Merton every week
- State of the art website linked to all major property search engines including findaproperty.com, rightmove.co.uk, fish4homes.co.uk and hotproperty.com
- 7 day opening hours with accompanied viewings available from 8:30am to 7:30pm
- Dedicated sales progressor to guide both buyers and sellers through the transaction with computerised feedback and regular updates
- Free mortgage advice from in house broker, offering exclusive rates to buyers and sellers, all potential buyers are pre-qualified and ready to move
- Competitive fee structure with ‘no sale no fee’ terms, for both sales and lettings
If you would like to find out more about how time2move.com can meet and exceed your expectations call, click or pop into one of our local offices.
Innovation + Service + Results
We aim to provide information to the public on the sale and availability of properties within the areas of London served by our three agency offices in Streatham, Tooting and Norwood. We retain on our website the identity of properties that have been marketed by us and then sold (whether by us or another agency) over recent months and up to a year. In each case we have marked the property with the price at which the individual property was last marketed by us. This may not be the price at which the property actually sold. We hope that this resource assists you in understanding the sort of properties being sold in your chosen area and the sort of prices sought for those properties
Note: The pin shows the centre of the branch's postcode, and does not pinpoint the exact address.