Why advertise on Rightmove?
Put simply, we'll put your properties in front of the biggest audience of home movers in the UK. More eyes on your properties means more enquiries, which could lead to a quicker sale.
And if you're an estate or lettings agent, being on Rightmove is a great way of getting your brand in front of potential vendors and landlords.
Watch our quick video to find out more:
3 reasons you should list your properties on Rightmove
- Be seen by the biggest and most engaged audience of home hunters
- We get over 130 million visits every month, leading to over 4 million enquiries to agents and developers1
- 77% of the time spent on the top 4 property websites is on Rightmove2
- Target sellers and landlords
- Many buyer enquiries also say they have a property to sell
- 36% of landlords found their last lettings agent by searching on a property site3
- Access exclusive member benefits
- Our tools and reports give you unrivalled market intelligence - to help you plan your marketing strategy, demonstrate your expertise and spot potential instruction opportunities
- Train your teams with our online webinars and face to face seminars
- Make every conversation count, with telephone lead recording
1Rightmove data, April 2016. 2Comscore, March 2016. 3Rightmove landlords survey, 2015
Who can advertise on Rightmove?
To advertise UK properties for sale or rent on Rightmove, you'll need to be an estate agent, lettings agent, or a new homes developer. You'll also need to meet certain criteria. Get in touch to find out more.
Ready to speak to someone? Great. Here's how:
Estate and Lettings Agents:
Call: 01908 712300 or email email@example.com
New Homes Developers and Housing Associations:
Call: 01908 871023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To advertise commercial property:
To advertise Overseas properties:
Visit our overseas page
The legal bits
Terms and Conditions of membership
As well as the T&Cs, it's worth familiarising yourself with these guidelines:
- Rightmove Brand Guidelines
- Technical Guidelines
- Rightmove Estate Agency And Lettings Product Guidelines
- Rightmove New Homes Product Guidelines
- Rightmove Commercial Product Guidelines
- Rightmove Overseas Product Guidelines
- E-Marketing Best Practice Guidelines
- Rightmove Display Products Text Content Guide
- Geographical Advertising Guidelines: