1 bedroom apartment for saleMarket Place, Bawtry, Doncaster
Offers in Region of £115,000
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- Stylish One Bedroom Duplex
- Open plan arrangement
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Fantastic Location
- Viewings via the agent
Stylish development of luxury apartments. Ideal for the young professional, first time buyer or investor with a fantastic opportunity for commercial, rentals/serviced apartment options. Duplex apartment, located to the thriving market town of Bawtry within walking distance of the amenities.
Ideal for the young professional, first time buyer or buy to let investor. Viewings are essential to appreciate the high spec accommodation spread over two levels within this impressive grain store conversion. All the flats are fully floored with carpets and cushion floor. Briefly comprising of open plan living space with spiral staircase to first floor, double bedroom and bathroom. Being centrally located to the thriving market town of Bawtry offering a wide range of local amenities from cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants to individual shops and boutiques, healthcare and financial facilities. Commuters will find convenient links to the A1/M18 motorway networks and Retford Train Station has a direct intercity link to Londons Kings Cross within approx 1hr 25mins.
Having a timber entrance door leading into the hallway, with bathroom off and access into the living accommodation.
Open Plan Accommodation 13' x 19' 10" Plus door recess ( 3.96m x 6.05m Plus door recess )
Lounge area with side facing sealed unit double glazed window, tv aerial and central spiral staircase giving access to the first floor bedroom.
Open plan to the kitchen where there is a range of modern wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integral dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, fridge, electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan above.
Galleried First Floor Bedroom 14' 6" Limited head height to eaves x 9' 8" ( 4.42m Limited head height to eaves x 2.95m )
Double room. Having two side facing velux style windows and spot lights to ceiling, galleried balcony to the ground floor accommodation.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low flsuh wc, wash hand basin and a bath with shower from taps. Electric heater and a side facing selaed unit double glazed window.
Accessed by the atrium to the side elevation with second access through into the courtyard. Communal courtyard to the rear with gravelled borders.
Leasehold - £120.00 per annum ground rent - current year 2012
Proceed from the Bawtry office onto Tickhill Road where the development can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-14187621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY101971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.