2 bedroom flat for saleGrosvenor Road, Pimlico, London
- Public transport
- Close to Local amenities
- Private executive development
- Garage in block
- Excellent decorative order
- Internal inspection recommended
- Contact the agent for viewing
A recently built residential block set over ground and upper floors with direct frontage on the River Thames. The accommodation comprises 10 apartments (of 12 within the building), set over ground and three upper floors. The property is currently configured to provide 4 one bedroom flats, 2 two bedroom flats and 4 three bedroom flats. The building also benefits from a lift, porters station and six underground parking spaces are included in the sale. Six of the apartments benefit from balconies directly overlooking the river and one has a large patio garden. The property is well served with public transport with Pimlico underground station (Victoria Line) under eight minutes walk away and Victoria Station, a mainline station serving Dover, Brighton and the Gatwick Express only 1.15km to the North. More then half of the building is currently vacant. Long Leashold interest with 81% of Freehold for sale as a whole including six car parking spaces. Visit www.propertytime.uk.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-15690708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 656A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PropertyTime, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.