1 bedroom apartment for saleAvenue Gardens, Station Road, Thetford
Sold STC £80,000
- ONE BEDROOM MID TERRACE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
- PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- WITH GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
Sole selling agents William H Brown are delighted to announce release at AVENUE GARDENS, Station Road, Thetford. An exclusive development of 20 plots with gated entrance.
In more detail:
Communal hallway and stairs to first floor landing and door to:-
Radiator, digital timer controls, built in storage cupboard, entry/security 'phone system, alarm controls, smooth plastered ceiling and doors to all rooms.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
Comprehensively fitted with range of wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel gas hob and chimney style stainless steel extractor over, integrated washer/dryer, wall mounted gas fired combintation boiler concealed in matching cabinet, tiled splash areas, radiator, Cardene marble effect flooring, smooth plastered ceiling with flourescent lighting, window to rear aspect.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
With radiator, TV point, telephone point, Sky point, smooth plastered ceiling, patio dors to rear garden.
Bedroom 10' 6" to front of wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 3.20m to front of wardrobes x 2.90m )
Having fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors with hanging rails and shelf, TV and Sky point, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and window to front aspect.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.96m )
With white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer tap and screen, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, tiled splash areas, extractor, radiator, shaver point, cardene slate effect flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, window to front aspect.
At the rear of the property is a small turfed garden with store for garden tools. Allocated parking space and communal bin store area.
Initial charge of £300 and then an additional 5% towards communal landscaping/garden maintenance, cleaning of parking areas and maintenance of barrier system, one twelth of buildings insurance and cleaning of communal parts of apartment block and intercom system.
From William H Brown Thetford Office, turn left at the traffic lights onto Bridge street. At the T-Junction turn right onto the Bury Road. At the traffic lights turn right onto the Norwich road, proceed straight over at the traffic lights and take the next turning on the left into Station Road where the properties can be found at the top of the road on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF101378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.