4 bedroom town house for saleThe Turner at Academy Central, Longbridge Road, Barking, Essex, IG11 9BY
- Terrace town house from £269,995
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The Turner offers families flexible living accommodation over three storeys. With an integral garage and a fabulous kitchen / dining space on the ground floor, the first floor features a living room, family bathroom and fourth bedroom, which can also be used as a study or play room - the options are endless. The second floor is home to the master bedroom with en suite, plus two further bedrooms. This property also benefits from a single garage.
- Bedroom - 2.591 x 4.101 metres, 8'6'' x 15'6''
- Bedroom - 2.045 x 2.898 metres, 6'8'' x 9'6''
- Bedroom - 2.437 x 2.868 metres, 8'0'' x 9'5''
- Master Bedroom - 3.584 x 4.876 metres, 11'9'' x 16'0''
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.100 x 4.724 metres, 13'6'' x 15'6''
- Living Room - 4.100 x 4.724 metres, 13'6'' x 15'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-16580589.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference d5261fc1d5834d5da45f947a3b3f5b7e_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.