3 bedroom town house for sale
The Byron at Nether Hall Park, The Avenue, Queslett Road, Great Barr Great Barr West Midlands B43 7EU
like this property?Call 0121 371 9488
- stunning kitchen with granite worktops
- modern oven, hob and hood
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- integrated fridge freezer
- family room with French doors to garden
- built in wardrobe to bedroom one
- en suite to bedroom one
- stylish white bathroom suite
- garage included
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Sheila Dore, Paul Clarke & Wendy ValentiniThe Byron is a three bedroom town house consisting of an open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a useful family room. There is a first floor sitting room, en suite and built-in wardrobes to bedroom one. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Another phase of Nether Hall Park, a beautiful development on the outskirts of Birmingham, with excellent commuter links. It features a wide range of three, four and five bedroom homes set in tranquil parkland with nature walks, open pasture and woodland to enhance their beauty.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on selected properties up to £500,000 at selected Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. We have been recognised for our performance in these areas with a maximum five-star rating from our customers for 2 years running in the Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction survey. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.