5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Roseville at Sandringham Grange, Off Lime Grove, Eastcote, Middlesex, HA4
- Detached house from £775,000
- 5 bedrooms, 3 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Master Bedroom - Dressing area
- Study Room
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The Roseville is a wonderful 3 storey, 5 bedroom detached family home, providing all the space and style you need for modern day living. On entering the home, you're greeted with a spacious hallway with access to all ground floor rooms. Here you'll find a large modern fitted kitchen, separate dining room, useful study and cloakroom. A spacious living room leading out onto a conservatory with French door access to rear garden is a stunning feature point of this home.
Upstairs on the first floor you'll find 4 of the 5 bedrooms, including the gorgeous master bedroom, which offers a dressing area, smart en suite and stunning balcony. Bedroom 3 also benefits from an en suite, and a family bathroom completes this floor.
The second floor hosts the breathtaking second bedroom, which spans the entire top floor. Boasting a large dressing area and en suite, this bedroom is luxury epitomised. An integral garage completes this superb family home.
- Bedroom - 4.96 x 8.00 metres, 16'3'' x 26'2''
- Bedroom - 3.10 x 3.60 metres, 10'2'' x 11'9''
- Bedroom - 2.71 x 4.52 metres, 8'10'' x 14'9''
- Bedroom - 2.40 x 3.16 metres, 7'10'' x 10'4''
- Master Bedroom - 3.46 x 4.04 metres, 11'4'' x 13'3''
- Dining Room - 2.87 x 3.47 metres, 9'4'' x 11'4''
- Kitchen - 4.00 x 4.14 metres, 13'1'' x 13'6''
- Living Room - 3.86 x 4.76 metres, 12'7'' x 15'7''
- Study Room - 2.05 x 2.29 metres, 6'8'' x 7'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-19051245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference feecc29712cf4b06b039e3aeff7de650_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.