3 bedroom retirement property for saleOld School Court, Woollards Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge
- Conversion of former 19th Century School building
- Bespoke German Kitchen
- Siemens appliances
- Composite stone work surfaces
- 3 Luxury bath / shower rooms
- Gas fired central heating - under floor to ground floor
- Private terrace enclosed by railings
- Allocated parking
- Communal gardens
- NHBC warranty
Plot 24 has accommodation set over three floors and comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom with WC, sitting / dining room with French doors to private terrace, bespoke German kitchen, on the first floor there are 2 bedrooms one with en suite shower room, luxury family bathroom, landing, on the second floor there is a double bedroom (3) with en suite shower room, landing. Outside the property will benefit from one allocated parking space, a private terrace enclosed by railings and over looking the communal gardens. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows and doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-19112520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S16042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.