15 bedroom terraced house for salePattina Walk, Surrey Quays, SE16
- Gross rent ?729,240 pa
- 12 freehold houses
- 6 houses and parking on 250yr lease
- Access to Canada Water tube
- Currently licensable HMOs
- Comprises entire development
- Secure undercroft parking
- Close to River Thames
An investment opportunity for sale comprising a development of 18 houses with private gardens arranged around a central communal courtyard with 18 undercroft parking spaces accessed via a security gate. The gross passing rent is currently ?729,240 per annum. These properties are in a cul de sac location close to the River Thames and within a short walk of Hilton Pier, which provides the shuttle river service to Canary Wharf. Canada Water tube station on the Jubilee and East London lines is within walking distance and also accessible by bus. We understand that the houses have C3 use and are currently being used as licensable HMOs with individual rooms let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements. The HMO licenses are specific to the property owner and not transferable. There is an onsite janitor overseeing the communal parts provided as part of the service charge. Numbers 1-12 Pattina Walk are freehold. Numbers 14-19 Pattina Walk and the parking spaces are on 250 year leases from 1st October 1987. There is a peppercorn ground rent.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-19160067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2086323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Land and New Homes, South West and North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.