This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom house for sale

The Peridot at Quartz, Humberstone Lane Thurmaston Leicestershire LE4 8HH


Property Description

Key features

  • open plan kitchen with dining area
  • split-level double oven with separate hob
  • integrated dishwasher
  • integrated fridge freezer
  • integrated washing machine
  • downstairs cloakroom
  • separate dining room
  • en suite to the master bedroom
  • fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms

Full description

Opening times: Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm. Contact our sales team to arrange an appointment at other times.

Sales manager: Lynda Prentice

The Peridot is a three bedroom town house on three floors. It has a fitted kitchen with appliances, separate dining room, first floor sitting room, en suite to the main bedroom and a family bathroom. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.

Quartz in Thurmaston is an attractive development of two, three and five bedroom properties. The development is well served by local buses, has excellent road links to Leicester, Loughborough and Nottingham, and East Midlands International Airport is just 25 minutes away.

How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!

- The Perfect 10: Borrow up to 90% of the value of your new home at a competitive two-year rate and has a number of other attractive features.

- Jumpstart: Pay as little as 85% of the purchase price of a new Bovis Home upfront - we provide the remaining 15% balance, and you enjoy 100% ownership. Jumpstart if only available on selected home at specific developments.

- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.

- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of marketing your existing home.

Bovis Homes
At Bovis Homes we have an established reputation for our design and build quality. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.

More information from this developer

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
11 August 2011


View in fullscreen
Master Floorplan Image
Master Floorplan Image


Disclaimer - Property reference BHC_HUMB_A327VP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Central . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.