This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom flat for sale
The Sandringham at Woolley Grange Park, Woolley Edge Lane Barnsley South Yorkshire S75 5GR
- modern oven, hob and hood
- integrated fridge freezer
- integrated washer dryer
- stylish downlighters to kitchen
- stylish white bathroom suite
- main bedroom with en suite
- en suite with stylish downlighters
- fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
- audio door entry system
- allocated parking included
Opening times: Saturday-Sunday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Gaynor Secker & Ann MountThe Sandringham is a two bedroom apartment situated in The Manor House. It has a open plan fully fitted kitchen which leads into the dining area and sitting room. There is an en suite to the main bedroom plus family bathroom. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Woolley Grange is situated in beautiful countryside with exceptional views across the Dearne Valley, and offers a range of two and six bedroom homes. Woolley Grange enjoys stunning scenery in a peaceful location yet city life is never too far away.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on selected properties up to £500,000 at selected Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. We have been recognised for our performance in these areas with a maximum five-star rating from our customers for 2 years running in the Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction survey. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.