4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodbridge at Berry Edge, Genesis Way, Consett, County Durham DH8 5XP
- Single detached garage
- En suite
- Available to view
- 1240 square feet
- The latest home designs
- Beautiful semi-rural location
- Easy access to the local area
- Great local amenities
The Woodbridge is a FOUR-BEDROOM family home. Downstairs, there is an OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS to the garden, a separate MODERN FITTED KITCHEN and cloakroom. On the first floor, there are THREE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM, while upstairs on the top floor is a FANTASTIC PRIVATE SPACE. The MASTER BEDROOM has the luxury of its own EN SUITE and DRESSING AREA.
- Lounge/dining Room - 6.25 x 4.6m (20'6" x 15'1")
- Kitchen - 3.11 x 2.47m (10'2" x 8'1")
- W.c. - 1.73 x 0.86m (5'8" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.39 x 2.56m (14'5" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.75 x 2.56m (12'4" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.78 x 1.96m (9'2" x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.96m (6'11" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.76 x 3.48m (18'11" x 11'5")
- En Suite - 2.39 x 1.93m (7'10" x 6'4")
- Dressing Room - 2.59 x 2.47m (8'6" x 8'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-20006379.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.