4 bedroom detached house for saleMANNINGFORD at Preston Gate, Mid Road, Prestonpans, EH32
- Detached house from £216,500
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The four bedroom detached Manningford is a charming addition to any street scene. A spacious lounge overlooks the front garden, whilst the separate dining room boasts French doors to the rear garden. Upstairs four well-proportioned bedrooms – including an impressive master bedroom with en-suite – makes sure there’s plenty of space for all the family.
- Bedroom - 2.85 x 3.06 metres, 9'4'' x 10'0''
- Bedroom - 2.55 x 3.07 metres, 8'4'' x 10'1''
- Bedroom - 2.65 x 2.66 metres, 8'8'' x 8'9''
- Master Bedroom - 3.07 x 3.20 metres, 10'1'' x 10'6''
- Family Room - 3.08 x 3.20 metres, 10'1'' x 10'6''
- Kitchen - 2.73 x 4.76 metres, 9'0'' x 15'8''
- Living Room - 3.21 x 4.81 metres, 10'6'' x 15'10''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-20346990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 159fd4c0b8fe4b718daeabf4d11d3782_4_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.