4 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodcote at Beechwood, Holly Crescent, Sacriston, DH7
- West Facing Garden
- Cloak Room
- 1 Ensuite
- Dressing Room
- 1190 Square Foot
- Ever popular home designs
- Everyday essentials on your doorstep
- Countryside surroundings
- Quiet local area
The Woodcote is a FOUR-BEDROOM family home. Downstairs, there is an OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS to the garden, a separate MODERN FITTED KITCHEN and cloakroom. On the first floor, there are THREE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM, while upstairs on the top floor is a FANTASTIC PRIVATE SPACE. The MASTER BEDROOM has the luxury of its own EN SUITE and DRESSING AREA.
- Living Room - 5030 x 4550 millimetre
- Breakfast Kitchen - 3840 x 2470 millimetre
- W.c. - 1760 x 850 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 4460 x 2550 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 3700 x 2550 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 2650 x 1910 millimetre
- Bathroom - 1910 x 1700 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 488 x 4550 millimetre
- Dressing Area - 2780 x 1900 millimetre
- En Suite - 1900 x 1680 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.