3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingsville at Minstrel Park, Cordelia Close, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 0AN
- Single Remote Garage and Parking Space
- En suite
- Your New Address could be Ophelia Drive, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- 1128 Square feet
- Available to view
- Walking distance to Stratford town centre
- Positioned well for shopping & local amenities
- Excellent choice of schools in the area
The 'Kingsville' is a three- bedroom, three storey house with ground floor comprising a FAMILY ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN, a FITTED CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN, study or fourth bedroom and W.C. The first floor holds the MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE and a living area. There are two further bedrooms on the second floor along with a FAMILY BATHROOM. Visit us today to view our stunning showhome.
- Family Room - 3.96 x 4.46m (13'0'' x 14'8''ma x )
- Kitchen - 1.86 x 3.06m (6'1'' x 10'0'')
- Study / Bedroom 4 - 1.86 x 2.86m (6'1'' x 9'4'')
- Living Room - 3.84 x 3.96m (12'7'' x 13'0''ma x )
- Bedroom 1 - 3.04 x 3.96m (9'11'' x 13'0'')
- Bedroom 2 - 2.75 x 3.96m (9'0'' x 13'0''ma x )
- Bedroom 3 - 1.95 x 3.96m (6'5'' x 13'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.71 x 1.97m (5'7'' x 6'6'')
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.