4 bedroom detached house for saleBANCHORY II at Innis Park, Meadowview Drive, Inchture, PH14
- Single Integral Garage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 En suites
- 1477 Square feet
- Your New Address could be Meadowview Drive, Inchture, Perth
- Available to view
- An attractive range of 3 and 4 bedroom family homes
- Local post office, primary school, nursery and shop
A sought after four bedroom detached home with INTEGRAL GARAGE. The accommodation comprises of a large lounge, OPEN PLAN quality fitted kitchen/family breakfast room with FRENCH DOORS to the garden, cloakroom and UTILITY AREA. Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms both with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS, two further bedrooms, COMPUTER/STORE ROOM and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3360 x 6360 millimetre
- Kitchen/dining/family - 8210 x 3210 millimetre
- Utility - 2160 x 1720 millimetre
- Wc - 1860 x 2160 millimetre
- Garage - 2480 x 5190 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 3240 x 4140 millimetre
- En Suite - 1740 x 2160 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3390 x 3210 millimetre
- En Suite - 1660 x 2160 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 2690 x 5010 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 2560 x 3570 millimetre
- Computer Room - 2090 x 2290 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2070 x 2110 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.