2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColdharbour, Sherborne
- Incentives Available - Call for details
- View home available from 10th August.
- Exclusive site just off the town centre
- Quality fitted appliances
- Roca sanitary ware
- Nobilia Kitchens
- Located within Grade II listed walled gardens
VIEW HOME AVAILABLE NOW. Plot 18 is a delightful 2 bedroom home with two ensuites, beautifully designed Nobilia kitchen with fridge freezer, ceramic hob, double oven and dishwasher. Other benefits include floor coverings and turf. Call 01935 812155 today to book an appointment.
Connells are delighted to offer this exclusive site constructed by Redcliffe Homes of 44 units comprising 2 bed apartments, 2 ,3 and 4 bed houses. The site is traditionally designed to fit in with the town and benefits from luxurious fittings including Nobilia kitchens, porcelain Roca bathroom suites and a range of AEG appliances.
Accommodation - The Macready
Double glazed door to front aspect and radiator.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, tiling, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to to front aspect, door to hall and double doors to lounge. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, integrated double electric oven and hob with cookerhood over, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, television aerial socket and telephone point.
Dining/ Living 16' 11" x 12' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.94m )
Two double glazed french doors to rear garden, two radiators, television aerial socket and telephone point.
Stairs from hall, loft access and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two double built in wardrobes, television aerial socket, telephone point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin vanity unit, low level w/c, tiling, extractor fan, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Guest Suite 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, television aerial socket and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w/c, tiling, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
To the front is a lawned area bordered by a stone wall.
Lawned area to the side with gate leading to the rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
1. Please note that the measurements have been taken from plans and Connells cannot be held responsible for errors. The pictures illustrated are of typical elevations and may vary.
2. The postcode used is for the access road, property individual postcodes may vary.
3. Predictive EPC charts can be seen in the office
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-21691776.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHR301826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.