3 bedroom terraced house for saleArragon Gardens, London
Sold STC £369,777
- New Builds
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Quiet Residential Street
- Good Transport links
Located on a select development of three new build houses, a delightful end of terrace house presented in immaculate condition throughout. Situated on a quiet and residential street, within close proximity to Streatham Common and Norbury British Rail.
Located on a select development of three new build houses, a delightful terraced house presented in immaculate condition throughout. Situated on a quiet and residential street, within close proximity to Streatham Common and Norbury British Rail. Further benefiting from three good sized bedrooms one with en-suite, downstairs toilet room and under floor & ceiling heating.
Entry via door to front, stairs ascending, doors providing access to:
Kitchen/diner 14' 5" up to bay x 11' 8" ( 4.39m up to bay x 3.56m )
Double glazed boxed bay window to front, coved cornice to ceiling, range of base and wall mounted units with roll work surfaces, integrated four ring hob with integrated oven and extractor over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset spotlights, wood laminate floor.
Lounge 19' 5" maximum x 13' 10" ( 5.92m maximum x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed doors to rear providing access to rear garden, coved cornice to ceiling, inset spotlights, wood laminate floor.
Double glazed window to front, low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
First Floor Landing
Door providing access to storage cupboard, doors providing access to:
Bedroom One 13' 11" up to bay x 12' 3" maximum ( 4.24m up to bay x 3.73m maximum )
Double glazed boxed bay window to front, coved cornice to ceiling, inset spotlights, door providing access to en-suite, carpeted.
Walk in shower cubicle, low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" maximum x 12' 3" ( 4.37m maximum x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved cornice to ceiling, inset spotlights.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" maximum x 8' 9" maximum ( 3.12m maximum x 2.67m maximum )
Double glazed window to front, coved cornice to ceiling, inset spotlights.
Double glazed window to rear, tiled enclosed bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment, low level flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, inset spot lights, tiled walls and floor.
Paved area, steps leading up to lawned area, panel enclosed fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM101914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.