5 bedroom detached house for saleLittleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire
• Superb Detached Family Home
• 10 year NHBC Warranty
• 5 Bedrooms
• Fitted Kitchen/Family Room
• 2 Reception Rooms
• Utility Room
• Dressing Room & En-Suite To Master Bedroom
• 2nd En-Suite & Family Bathroom
• Spacious Living Room
• Double Garage & Parking
• Incentives Available (Not in Conjunction with Any Other Offer)
*PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE ON THIS PLOT!!*
Price includes legal fees & stamp duty
4/5 BEDROOM 3 STOREY DETACHED HOME WITH DOUBLE GARAGE & AMPLE PARKING.
Kitchen/Family Area, Utility Room, Lounge to the front aspect, that all important separate Dining Room, downstairs Guest Cloakroom. To the first floor is Bedroom 2 with an En-Suite, Bedroom 3, 4, and 5/Study Room, family Bathroom. To the second floor is the Master Bedroom with En-Suite and separate Dressing Area.
Lounge: 15' 07'' x 11' 02'' (4.75m x 3.40m)
Dining Room: 9' 05'' x 8' 07'' (2.87m x 2.62m)
Bedroom 2: 13' 04'' x 12' 04'' (4.06m x 3.76m)
Bedroom 3: 12' 06'' x 10' 04'' (3.81m x 3.15m)
Bedroom 4: 9' 02'' x 7' 04'' (2.79m x 2.24m)
Bedroom 5/Study: 8' 07'' x 8' 00'' (2.62m x 2.44m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NAH120062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.