1 bedroom apartment for saleBLENHEIM HEIGHTS, Woodstock Road, Witney
- Brand New Apartments
- Totally Private Development
- Independant Living With Safety and Security Offering 24 Hour Assistance
- Common Room For Social Activities
- A Mini Bus for Days Out, Shopping Trips or a Night at a Show
- A Self Contained Guest Apartment
- 2012 Energy Efficiency Specification
- All Apartments have Patios or Balconies
- Primarily South Facing with Open Views over Sports Fields And Countryside
- Lifts to All Floors
BRAND NEW APARTMENTS FOR OVER 55's. ONLY 3 REMAINING. Situated in a quiet position just off Woodstock Road is this brand new development of 21 apartments adjacent to open fields. Photographs may relate to other apartments within this development.
ONLY 3 APARTMENTS LEFT AVAILABLE.
Prices from £165,000 to £195,000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2230223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.