4 bedroom town house for saleThe Pettifer at Aspen Park, Hemel Hempstead Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire HP3 9SE
- open plan kitchen with dining area
- split-level double oven with separate hob
- integrated washing machine
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated fridge freezer
- first floor sitting room
- Juliet balcony to sitting room
- en suite to the master bedroom
- fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- garage included
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Jayne Ralph & Andrew FlintThe Pettifer is a four bedroom town house. It has a open plan fitted kitchen leading into a family/dining room, and French doors opening into the garden. Enjoy the first floor sitting room and en suite to bedroom one and fitted wardrobes to 2 bedrooms. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
For Aspen Park turn into Featherbed Lane off London Road. Mulberry House is on the right hand side. Continue on Featherbed Lane for about half a mile over railway bridge and up the lane. Aspen Park can be found a short distance ahead on the left hand side.
You'll find a superb selection of three, four, five and six bedroom homes situated in a valley of the Chiltern Hills. Surrounded in history, Aspen Park is close to the 19th century mill town of Apsley, and is just three miles from the centre of Hemel Hempstead.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The brand new Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on all properties up to £500,000 at all Bovis Homes developments in England.
- FirstBuy: Selected plots available to buy at specific developments using the Government backed FirstBuy scheme. FirstBuy works with a 20% loan from the Government and Bovis Homes, with the purchaser only needing a 5% deposit and a 75% loan-to-value mortgage. Please contact your sales advisor for more.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of marketing your existing home.
At Bovis Homes we have an established reputation for our design and build quality. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHC_APSL_B-E2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.