4 bedroom house for saleDunton Road, Broughton Astley, Leicestershire
- Detached Individual Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- En - Suite To Master
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Double Garage
A superb individually constructed detached family home located in the sought after south Leicestershire village of Broughton Astley.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen/family room, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas fired radiator central heating, upvc double glazed windows and doors throughout, front and rear gardens, detached double garage.
Draft Sales Particulars
Not approved by vendor.
Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
Upvc window to front aspect. White suite comprising of low level W.C. and wash hand basin. Radiator.
3.20m(10'6'') x 1.91m(6'3'')
Upvc window to rear aspect. Radiator.
6.60m(21'8'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
Upvc window to front aspect. Upvc French doors overlooking and leading to rear garden. Quarry tiled hearth to fireplace with the provisions for a log burner if required. Two radiators.
4.29m(14'1'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
Upvc window to front aspect. Radiator.
8.20m(26'11'') x 9.40m(30'10'')
Upvc windows to two aspects and upvc French doors overlooking and leading to rear garden. Range of fitted oak effect facing cabinets. Work surfaces incorporating a one and a half stainless steel sink unit with drainer to one side and mixer tap over. Built-in double oven. Gas hob and extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer.
2.90m(9'6'') x 1.91m(6'3'')
Upvc door to side aspect. Matching cupboards. Work surface. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Velux window. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Storage cupboard.
5.89m(19'4'') x 5.41m(17'9'')
Upvc windows to rear and side aspects. Full length eaves cupboard. Radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Velux window. White suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Chrome heated towel rail.
5.21m(17'1'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
Upvc window to front aspect. Built-in double wardrobe. Radiator.
3.71m(12'2'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
Upvc window to front aspect. Radiator.
3.71m(12'2'') x 2.90m(9'6'')
Upvc window to rear aspect. Built-in storage cupboard. Radiator.
3.61m(11'10'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
Upvc window to front asepct. White suite comprising of shower cubicle, panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Radiator.
Outside - Front
The front garden has a shared shingled driveway leading to two other properties and a detached double garage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved pathway leading down the side of the property to the rear garden.
Detached Double Garage
Up and over doors.
Outside - Rear
Paved patio area leading to a mainly laid to lawn garden with mature Ash tree enclosed by wooden panelled fencing and natural hedging.
Howkins and Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains, water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Harborough District Council 01858 828282
Fixtures And Fittings
Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01455 559203
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-22517319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 924048A_24048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Lutterworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.