5 bedroom detached house for saleWindemere at Woodilee Road, Lenzie, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66
- integral double garage
- downstairs wc
- three en-suite shower rooms
- garden family room
- Attached Double Garage
This is a magnificent home offering the highest standards of luxury. Elegant pairs of double doors lead from the reception lobby to the hallway and on into a stunning dining-room. The large kitchen, a focal point for everyday family life, includes a delightful breakfast area. The fifth bedroom could be used as a study or library. The Windermere combines opulence with immense flexibility.
Please note: elevational treatments may vary.
Parking - Double Garage
- lounge - 8.571 x 4.514 metre
- kitchen - 3.541 x 4.324 metre
- breakfast - 2.43 x 2.324 metre
- dining - 2.559 x 4.517 metre
- family study - 3.689 x 4.324 metre
- utility - 2.43 x 2.296 metre
- wc - 1.751 x 1.505 metre
- master bedroom - 3.953 x 4.514 metre
- en suite 1 - 2.513 x 1.62 metre
- bedroom 2 - 3.137 x 4.528 metre
- en suite 2 - 2.558 x 1.36 metre
- bedroom 3 - 3.518 x 3.734 metre
- en suite 3 - 2.515 x 1.37 metre
- bedroom 4 - 2.747 x 3.734 metre
- bedroom 5 - 2.513 x 2.556 metre
- bathroom - 2.558 x 2.846 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-22563126.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052380000008_5_34_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.