5 bedroom detached house for saleJura at Regents Park, Bruce Road, Crossgates, Dunfermline, KY4
- L-shaped hall with feature staircase
- French doors
- gallery landing
A magnificent, imposing dwelling, the Jura offers new pleasures and surprises at every turn. Double doors allow the lounge and dining-room to be opened into a single space with windows at each end, perfect for large gatherings. The large family kitchen presents a charming setting for relaxed weekend breakfasting. And the fifth bedroom, ideal for guests, could be used to create a home office or library. This is a home of the highest quality.
cyl - Denotes hot water cylinder.
Parking - Double Garage
- lounge - 5.4 x 3.6 metre
- kitchen breakfast - 2.9 x 6.6 metre
- dining - 2.7 x 3.6 metre
- utility - 1.8 x 1.5 metre
- wc - 1.8 x 1.7 metre
- master bedroom - 4.5 x 4.9 metre
- en suite 1 - 2.5 x 1.5 metre
- bedroom 2 - 4.4 x 3 metre
- en suite 2 - 2.1 x 1.5 metre
- bedroom 3 - 2.9 x 3.3 metre
- bedroom 4 - 2.9 x 3.7 metre
- bedroom 5 - 3.1 x 3.6 metre
- bathroom - 1.9 x 2.5 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-22564167.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8032260000006_5_52_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.