3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBIRCH at Eton Green - Cippenham, Richards Way, Cippenham, Slough, SL1
- Parking Space
- En suite
- Dressing Room
- 1280 Square feet
- Your New Address could be Bantry Road, Slough, Berkshire
- One, two, three and four bedroom homes
- New homes in Cippenham
- Windsor only 5 mils away
The Birch is an ideal home for young families, the ground floor features a CONTEMPORARY kitchen and LARGE living room/conservatory with FRENCH DOORS leading into the garden, a family bathroom and two GENEROUS sized double bedrooms are situated on the first floor with the master bedroom benefitting en suite facilities and DRESSING ROOM is situated on the second floor.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living/dining - 13400 x 16500 millimetre
- Conservatory - 13400 x 8200 millimetre
- Kitchen - 6300 x 14700 millimetre
- Wc - 2100 x 6100 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 13400 x 12100 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 13400 x 11600 millimetre
- Bathroom - 6300 x 6300 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 13400 x 14110 millimetre
- Dressing Area - 6400 x 11200 millimetre
- En Suite - 6800 x 7900 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.