2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Highgate at Folly Park View, Park Road, Faringdon, SN7
One of our best selling 2 bedroom homes, the Highgate demonstrates sympathetic use of space combined with modern living features. The fully Fitted kitchen teams Superbly with the living space linked by a central hallway. The two first floor bedrooms include a master with En Suite facilities. Wardrobe and storage space has been thoughtfully designed throughout.
- living room* 4.15 x 3.94 (13'7" x 12'11") plus bay
- kitchen 2.02 x 3.23 (6'8" x 10'7")
- bedroom one* 3.12 x 3.27 (10'3" x 10'8")
- en suite
- bedroom two* 2.10 x 3.90 (6'10" x 12'9")
About the Development
Set within the Vale of the White Horse lies the picturesque town of Faringdon (meaning ‘fern covered hill).
With a wealth of history, café culture, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes, independent shops, butcher and baker, Faringdon maintains much of its ancient character.
‘Folly Park View is a Cotswold traditional architecurally finished development offering a variety of homes designed with the environment in mind.
Emphasis is also on travel with an increase in public transport, planned cycle routes and a walking school bus. For those who need to commute further the A420 links Faringdon to the M4 and M40. With much to do in around Faringdon, 'Folly Park View' caters for the working and social lifestyles of today.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-22858596.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21S312_2_22_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.