5 bedroom detached house for saleThe kingsbury at The Gateway, Snowberry Lane, Melksham, SN12
This fantastic five bedroom double fronted DETACHED executive home is spread over three floors and features a large entrance hallway, fantastic and spacious lounge with French doors opening out onto rear garden, separate study and downstairs cloakroom. Impressive open plan kitchen/dining and family room with further French doors leading out onto rear garden. Separate utility room. FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (the master bedroom benefitting from a superb dressing area and en suite facilities), family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath, shower room and fitted wardrobes to bedroom two. A DOUBLE garage and driveway parking are included with the property.
- lounge 3.45 x 6.30 (114” x 208”)
- dining / family* 6.64 x 3.10 (219” x 102”)
- kitchen 3.44 x 2.45 (113” x 80”)
- study 3.10 x 1.97 (102” x 65”)
- utility 1.99 x 1.81 (66” x 511”)
- bedroom one* 3.45 x 4.08 (114” x 135”) plus dressing area
- en suite
- bedroom four 3.36 x 3.08 (110” x 101”)
- bedroom five 3.36 x 3.13 (110” x 103”)
- bedroom two 3.45 x 3.20 (114” x 106”) incl robes, to 1500mm height line
- bedroom three* 3.97 x 3.20 (130” x 106”) to 1500mm height line
- shower room
About the Development
This fantastic development consists of three, four & five bedroom homes located in the thriving historical town of Melksham.
Melksham is surrounded by a wealth of stunning natural scenery, and unspoilt landscape, along with colourful and rich heritage.
It is excellently positioned for superb road and rail links. Easy motorway access via the M4 leads to major cities, including London, Bristol, Swindon and Oxford. Benefits from good access for the A350 and is just ten miles from Junction 17 of the M4 Motorway.
The bustling market town retains a quiet charm and proud trading heritage. The town boasts a fine selection of shops, and essential services ranging from major high street names to individual specialist retailers, meeting all of your requirements. There are tempting places to eat and drink, including cafes, tea shops, traditional pubs, bars and restaurants.
The development is situated twelve miles from the city of Bath, and seven miles south of Chippenham. The Gateway at East Melksham has provision for large areas of public open space and landscaping.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4S338_5_30_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.