3 bedroom detached house for saleEnbourne at College Green, Heol Pen-Y-Parc, Coed-Y-Cwm, CF37
- Cloak Room
- 1 Ensuite
- Your New Address could be Heol Gruffydd, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
- You could move in from August 2012
- 875 Square Foot
- Traditionally styled homes to reflect Welsh heritage
- Excellent transport links to Cardiff, Merthyr and the M4
- Real sense of community
- Outdoor activities in the Brecon Beacons National Park
The ENBOURNE is a lovely THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. It features an ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM AND STORAGE cupboard and boasts a WELL-PROPORTIONED LOUNGE WITH A BAY WINDOW. The KITCHEN IS ATTRACTIVE WITH FULLY-FITTED CONTEMPORARY UNITS AND A FAMILY BREAKFASTING AREA. Upstairs there are THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, ONE WITH AN EN-SUITE, together with a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 4850 x 3819 millimetre
- Dining / Kitchen - 4850 x 2912 millimetre
- W.c. - 1958 x 920 millimetre
- Bed 1 - 3945 x 3350 millimetre
- Ensuite - 2050 x 1243 millimetre
- Bed 2 - 3350 x 3050 millimetre
- Bed 3 - 2050 x 2143 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2050 x 1680 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.