3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Latimer Gardens, Higham Road, Burton Latimer, NN15 5PU
- Parking space plus additional space
- En suite
- Available to view
- 836 square feet
- A broad mix of three and four bedroom family homes
- Good choice of detached, semi-detached and terraced homes
- Traditional homes in keeping with their rural location
- A short drive from Kettering rail station
THE BARWICK BY BARRATT HOMES, is a THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with a LARGE LOUNGE/DINING area with French doors leading to the rear garden, a FULLY FITTED KITCHEN and WC. The FIRST FLOOR has THREE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE to the MASTER BEDROOM, and the family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge/dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1" x 14'7")
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.31m (12'2" x 7'7")
- Wc - 1.49 x 1.12m (4'7" x 3'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11" x 8'6")
- Ensuite - 1.54 x 1.32m (5'1" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11" x 6'3")
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-23487897.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.