2 bedroom flat for saleThe Primrose at Meadowbank at Great East Hall Farm, East Hall Lane Sittingbourne Kent ME10 3FD
Shared Equity £110,458
- shared equity available on selected plots
- choice of co-ordinating wall tiles
- modern oven, hob and hood
- integrated fridge freezer
- stylish downlighters to kitchen
- open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room
- stylish white bathroom suite
- built in wardrobe to main bedroom
- allocated parking included
Opening times: Thursday-Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Suzie Lamb / Veronica Holmes
Price displayed is the 85% upfront cost. Selected plots available to buy at this development using our JUMPSTART scheme. Jumpstart works with a 15% loan from Bovis Homes, with the purchaser only needing a 5% deposit and a 80% loan-to-value mortgage. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The Primrose is a modern, open plan two bedroom apartment with fitted kitchen with integral appliances leading to the sitting room and dining area. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and there is a stylish bathroom suite. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Meadowbank at Great Easthall Farm offers two, three and four bedroom family homes. It is close to the M2 and has good rail links to London, including a high speed rail link into St Pancras. More than 20 schools are within two miles of Meadowbank and it is one mile from shops and amenities of Sittingbourne.
Reserve this month and move in for Christmas - and get £500 of Marks and Spencer vouchers! Hurry offer ends 31st October. Specific terms and conditions apply.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The brand new Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on all properties up to £500,000 at all Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Jumpstart: Available for both first time buyers and existing homeowners, Jumpstart works with a 15% loan from Bovis Homes, with the purchaser only needing a 5% deposit and an 80% loan-to-value mortgage. Available on selected properties on specific developments.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of marketing your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. We have been recognised for our performance in these areas with a maximum five-star rating from our customers in the latest Home Builders Federation survey. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our homes, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHE_SEHF_se2031-JS1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Eastern . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.