3 bedroom apartment for saleAltitude at Altitude, Alie Street, Aldgate, London, E1 8EB
- Ninth floor
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 27 storey development in Aldgate in an area of regeneration
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Under eight minutes walk to three underground stations
- Situated close to the Thames with fantastic London views
A stylish SOUTH facing three bedroom apartment on NINTH floor with bathroom and EN SUITE, OPEN plan living/dining room, contemporary FITTED kitchen, BALCONY, communal ROOF terrace and approximately 861 sq ft/80.0 sq m of living space. Finally, with the exclusive Barratt five year fixtures and fittings warranty, in addition to the 10 year NHBC WARRANTY, you can have complete peace of mind.
- Living/dining/kitchen - 6.08 x 6m (19'11" x 19'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.52 x 2.89m (11'6" x 9'5")
- En Suite - 2.3 x 1.78m (7'6" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.68 x 3.06m (12'0" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.66 x 1.8m (11'11" x 5'10")
- Bathroom - 2.4 x 2.06m (7'10" x 6'8")
- Total Area - 80 sq m (861sqft)
- Balcony - 4.68 x 1.2m (15'3" x 3'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-24193335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_75. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.