2 bedroom terraced house for saleBanks Drive, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- Brand New Home
- Help To Buy Available*
- Mid Terrace
- Lounge / Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Town Centre
We are delighted to offer for sale a brand new two bedroom, mid terraced home, part of an exciting new development within Ramsey. Accommodation is set to comprise: entrance hall, kitchen, lounge / diner, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to Introduce Banks Drive, our New Build Site located in Ramsey off Old Station Road the Development offers a range of Two to Four Bedroom Properties. There is also a range of Detached, Semi Detached and Terraced Houses on the site. Viewing of the Development is Highly Recommended.
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to kitchen, lounge / diner and kitchen.
Close coupled wc, wash hand basin and window to front.
To be fitted with a range of base and wall unites with work surfaces over, integral oven and ring hobs, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to front.
French doors and window to rear.
Built in cupboards and two double glazed window to rear.
Built in cupboard and double glazed window to front.
To be fitted with, close coupled wc, wash hand basin and paneled bath.
The details are not an accurate description of each property. It's purpose is to give a feel for the development. This illustration shows a typical home of this type, but there are, however, variances from plot to plot. External finishes, landscaping, positioning of garages & parking spaces (where provided) and windows may vary. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image) or as semi detached or detached. All dimensions are taken from plan and may be subject to some variance during the build process.
*Help To Buy - Terms and conditions apply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-26353284.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY101943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.