2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBanks Drive, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £135,000
- Brand New Home
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing
- Close To Town Centre
We are delighted to offer for sale a brand new two bedroom, end terraced home, part of an exciting new development within Ramsey. Accommodation is set to comprise: entrance hall, kitchen, lounge / diner, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Offering the 'Help To Buy Scheme' William H Brown are delighted to Introduce Banks Drive, our New Build Site located in Ramsey off Old Station Road the Development offers a range of Two to Four Bedroom Properties. There is also a range of Detached, Semi Detached and Terraced Houses on the site. Viewing of the Development is Highly Recommended.
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to kitchen, lounge / diner and downstairs cloakroom.
Close coupled wc, wash hand basin and window to front.
To be fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces over, integral oven and ring hobs, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to front.
Lounge / Diner
Window and french doors to rear.
Two built in cupboards and two double glazed windows to rear.
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to front.
To be fitted with close coupled wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath.
The details are not an accurate description of each property. It's purpose is to give a feel for the development. This illustration shows a typical home of this type, but there are, however, variances from plot to plot. External finishes, landscaping, positioning of garages & parking spaces (where provided) and windows may vary. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image) or as semi detached or detached. All dimensions are taken from plan and may be subject to some variance during the build process.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY101942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.