3 bedroom detached house for saleFairway Lakes, Fritton
- THREE BEDROOMS
- High specification
- Scandinavian Pine
- Detached HOLIDAY lodge
- Gated development
- Set in 400 acres of grounds
- Extensive on-site leisure facilities
- The Barn Works **SPA**
- Range of finishes and specification
Beccles - 9.6 Miles
Great Yarmouth - 7.1 Miles
Southwold and Norwich - about 22 Miles
A three bedroom, adjustable to your needs, high specification Scandinavian Pine detached lodge set in a gated development in grounds extending to 400 acres and with extensive on-site leisure facilities including The Barn Works Spa, Redwings Horse Sanctuary and the imposing Caldecott Hall. Available with a range of finishes to be done to your specification. Whether you are looking for a sporting holiday home with golf or lake and sea fishing, country and coastal walks or just a relaxing time sightseeing and relaxing in the spa, these beautiful chalet are in the right place for you to enjoy all that South Norfolk can offer.
• Timber Lodge Home
• ‘Upside down’ layout to make the most of the stunning views
• Three bedrooms - En-suite to master bedroom
• Open plan reception area • Luxury fitted kitchen
• Family bathroom • On-site leisure facilities
• Set in a gated development in grounds extending to 400 acres
To make the most of the stunning views, the chalet has an ‘upsidedown’ layout with the utility room plus two bedrooms on the ground floor and the main living area, kitchen and dining area and master suite on the first floor.
A utility area provides space for a washer, dryer and a sauna. There is a ground floor bathroom and two ground floor bedrooms.
Up on the first floor, you can relax and enjoy the far reaching and stunning views. The lounge in addition to the great views includes wood floors and access onto the balcony - the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings. The luxury kitchen with potential breakfast island is fully equipped and includes integrated appliances. The master bedroom suite has an en-suite bathroom has a WC, bath, separate shower and double washbasins.
To the front of the property there is parking for two cars and a small decked patio taking advantage of all day sun. The property is surrounded by large grassed areas.
The Lodge is set in the beautiful countryside on the edge of one of two Golf Courses at Caldecott Hall, Fritton in South Norfolk. The area of South Norfolk has a wealth of visitor attractions including, The Broads, Somerleyton Hall and Southwold are all close by. If you fancy a day at the coast, Great Yarmouth is a short drive away and for a slightly longer drive you can visit the beautiful North Norfolk coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-26570247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100062002520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Musker McIntyre, Beccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.